Our nurses can assist claims professionals in getting a true and accurate reflection of the medical file. Complex Nurse Reviews combine a review, summary and analysis or the medical information.
Our Complex Nurse Review evaluates, assesses, determines or identifies:
- Organize medical records in chronological order
- Appropriateness of past, current and future treatment
- Relatedness of treatment to compensable injury
- Appropriate work status for the injury
- Pre-existing conditions
- Excessive treatment
- Appropriateness of treatment
- Explanation of medical treatment received with appropriate research/documentation
- Utilize our in-house bill review experts to audit reasonable and necessary charges
Legal Nurse Review are recommended for cases that may require litigation. These comprehensive reports target medical and cost-containment information. They include a complete chronology of medical documentation provided in a narrative format with case specific recommendations. Bill analysis is also available.